Win iPhone13 and UGREEN Gifts for Black Friday Giveaway!

Win iPhone13 and UGREEN Gifts for Black Friday Giveaway!

15/11/2021 01:16, by Admin, Featured: Giveaway & Deals

1200-690 00_00_00-00_00_30.gif

Black Friday is coming soon. 2021 has still been an uneasy year for most of us. 

COVID-19 has changed many people's attitudes towards life, affected many people's life plans, and made many people see new importance in all aspects of life. 

We have learned how important it is to learn to enjoy life, create happiness, actively explore, experience different activities, and appreciate the little things. 

UGREEN is a brand, which has always been committed to providing consumers with useful products, solving the inconveniences in their lives, providing positive services and experiences, and creating a feeling of happiness for our customers. 

Therefore, we organized this giveaway event to celebrate the biggest shopping festival of the year: Black Friday. During Black Friday, we will have discounts up to 30% off in our Amazon store. 

Check out the deals in the UGREEN Amazon store and find some products that can bring convenience and happiness to your life and the life of your family and friends.

Amazon US https://amzn.to/3oupp6h
Amazon JP  https://amzn.to/3cakMIK
Amazon DE https://amzn.to/30ts0W4
Amazon UK https://amzn.to/3osRknd
Amazon FR https://amzn.to/3ne2Tz0

Win iPhone13 and UGREEN Gift package for Black Friday Giveaway!

Congratulations to the following winners:

First Prize * An iPhone 13 (128G) +UGREEN 100W 3c1a GaN Charger + HiTune X5 Gift box + C-C cable

Justin Tan

Second Prize * UGREEN 100W 3c1a GaN Charger + HiTune X5 Gift box 

Michelle Tan

not124getul8r

ian tyler parker

Kristin Morton 

Rachel for Collins

Third Prize * UGREEN's Products
Claire Ciofalo

Patrick Cadette

allison anderson

Peter Mogish

DAGREAT3112

Miguel Serrano

Edgar Taklenok

Tita Gheorghe

Diane Marie Macatangay

Achmad Yusril

* The UGREEN marketing team has contacted you via email, please check your mailbox then.

Last Edit: 03:20 2021/12/09

• Favorite

Comments(21)

• Admin

#Question 4: Guess how long it takes to charge a MacBook Pro 16'' from 0 to 60%?

Go to our early bird landing page to learn more 

https://www.ugreen.com/pages/140w-nexode-fast-charger

2 Hours ago

• Enyl E.

1 #

Congratulations!

2022-01-12

• uzliakovsergey

2 #

Кто эти люди?

Поздравлять здесь, в комьюнити смысла не вижу. Всё равно они здесь не появятся. 

От Ugreen жду новых конкурсов.

2021-12-09

• Ann Palamarchuk

3 #

congratulations

2021-12-09

• Boris M. Petrov

4 #

Congratulations winners! 

2021-12-09

• uzliakovsergey

5 #

#ugreenblackfriday #ugreen @ugreen_official

Поговорим о пожалуй самом важном из ассортимента Ugreen. Это зарядные устройства и повербанки. 

Я уверен, что о важности этих устройств никто возрождать не будет. А учитывая последний тренд, который нам преподносят ведущие бренды под видом заботы об экологии, штатные зарядки в комплект не входят. Ну и ладно. Я уже третий год их даже из коробки не вынимаю. Сначала у меня появились зарядные на 18W, затем на 65W. Сейчас пользуюсь 100W. 

Такая же история с повербанками. Без них сейчас уже сложно обойтись. Особенно в поездках и путешествиях. Даже дома намного удобнее вечером "подкормить" свой смартфон от повербанка, чем сидеть рядом с розеткой. После года интенсивного использования повербанки переходят на более "лёгкую" работу. Лампы и светильники, гирлянды и внешний свет для фотографий. Без работы не остаются. 

От Ugreen жду появления новых моделей повербанков на 65W, да и на 100W тоже не помешает.

2021-12-05

• uzliakovsergey

6 #

#ugreenblackfriday #ugreen @ugreen_official 

Здесь я хочу написать о USB хабах. Ещё буквально 1,5-2 года назад это был аксессуар который просто делал общение с компьютерами, ноутбуками  более комфортным. Есть - хорошо, нет - и так проживём. ????

Сейчас всё изменилось. Кардинально. Современные ноутбуки предлагают в лучшем случае 2 USB TypeA порта. На новом ноутбуке у жены он всего один. Подключил мышку, и всё. Про свой MacBook я вообще молчу. 2 TypeC, дальше как сможете. 

И я счастлив, что у меня есть USB хабы от Ugreen. Флешки, внешние диски, карты памяти. Не вопрос. Хочется подключить ноутбук или смартфон к телевизору - пожалуйста. Можно и подзарядиться во время работы или просмотра любимых фильмов.

Ассортимент у Ugreen постоянно расширяется. Появляются новые, более интересные предложения. В новом году буду проводить " модернизацию и оптимизацию" 

2021-12-05

• uzliakovsergey

7 #

#ugreenblackfriday #ugreen

My acquaintance with Ugreen has been going on for the fourth year. It started with a cord for a smartphone. Then the range of my purchases only expanded.

In this post I want to talk about Ugreen products, which are related to music and sound. First I bought a Bluetooth adapter. It works both for receiving and transmitting the signal. A great device. Allows you to turn any old music center into a chic Bluetooth speaker. And you can also watch your favorite shows on TV, and not disturb others with loud sound.  Of the headphones, the first were the Ugreen TWS. I liked the quality. As time went on, Ugreen HiTune was added to my collection, and then HiTune X5.

Music plays a very important role in my life. I listen to it almost everywhere. At home, at work, during walks and sports. Headphones have proven themselves perfectly in the car. Like a headset. You can safely answer calls, listen to the navigator's prompts. Very convenient.

Now about what products I plan in the future. Of course I would like full-size over-ear headphones. But I will refrain for now. I will be able to use them extremely rarely. Ugreen HiTune X6 is of great interest. Active noise reduction, 6 microphones. Probably they will be my next purchase. And I'm also looking forward to the appearance of a Bluetooth speaker from Ugreen. Let it be small, compact. Preferably with moisture protection. As soon as it appears, I will be one of the first buyers.

2021-12-04

• yonglaufoo

8 #

Dear Ugreen, I want the space saving Ugreen USB C hub 10 in 1 so that I can connect all the gadgets to my laptop seamlessly! With this, I no longer need to bring multiple ports for all my devices! A brilliant product indeed! I have been eyeing for this for a long time, hope Santa comes early this year! #ugreenblackfriday #ugreen 

2021-12-01

• laurisactor25

9 #

Espero ser ganador de un teléfono por favor 

2021-11-30

• darielfidelgarciamedina2

10 #

Llevo 8 años con el mismo teléfono que además está roto, la pantalla táctil también funciona mal, y nunca e tenido ningún iPhone aunque quisiera porque nunca e tenido el dinero suficiente para comprarlo, me haría mucha ilusión ganar ese sorteo, Además debido a la situación económica de mi país los teléfonos no se adadquieren tan fácilmente :'(

2021-11-30