UGREEN Magnetic Charge Cable USB (Micro usb + Type C)

UGREEN Magnetic Charge Cable USB (Micro usb + Type C)

11/11/2022 12:23, by Maximus Panin, Featured: Feedback on Product

I have long wanted to buy a magnetic cable to charge the phone to my parents. I paid attention to UGREEN Magnetic Charge Cable USB (Micro usb + Type C), because. the reviews were good. I’ll tell you right away about one drawback, they are from all manufacturers and it is associated with a protruding plug in the smartphone. I don't know if it's possible to constructively make it smaller. 

The fact is that the magnets are installed in two parts: in the plug (micro usb) and in the cable itself. Thanks to this, the magnet works well for the connection. But it seems to me that a magnet is not needed in the plug, and thus its dimensions will be smaller and will not protrude so much beyond the dimensions of the smartphone.

The cable is very elastic, unlike my previous experience (I used it in the car, it constantly formed hooks) with a braided cable )) I hope there will be a version in silicone. I purchased the version with connectors "Micro usb" and "Type C". I would like to see "Mini usb" and "Lightning" - it makes life a lot easier with just one cable.

Package

1.jpg

Bonus

Charger

Micro usb

Type C

Last Edit: 12:23 2022/11/11

• Favorite

Comments(0)

• Admin

#Question 4: Guess how long it takes to charge a MacBook Pro 16'' from 0 to 60%?

Go to our early bird landing page to learn more 

https://www.ugreen.com/pages/140w-nexode-fast-charger

2 Hours ago